Monday, November 7, 2011

Redneck Wine Glass

Norm recently went on a trip to Arkansas to see his dad.  He called to say he had bought me a great gift and couldn't wait to give it to me.  When he got home he handed it to me with pride in his voice and said, "I hope you like it."  I just about laughed myself silly when I took it out of the bag. This is the description of it at Amazon:


"Break out the hooch and sip in bumpkin style! Not just for the good ole boys, this here redneck wine glass says “yahoo!” for the mason jar and heck yeah for the hillbilly honor! Crafted from a genuine Ball mason jar and fancied with a dang good looking stem, these mason jar wine glasses are terrific for white lightening, your favorite brew, or a nice glass of that there red wine! With the screw-on lid in place, simply tighten the lid for a break. Redneck mason jar wine glass measures 9” and holds 12oz. Hand wash only."


BEST. GIFT. EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment