Thursday, September 24, 2015

Prima Dolls for Broadway

I'm so in love with Julie Nutting's Prima dolls.  I have "adopted" more of them than I care to admit and joined a couple of FB pages.  Here are some tags I made for all the gals in the cast of the Broadway Under The Stars show I did this summer. I made 17 all together.  Because I had to make so many I kept them simple.  
I used all the same elements on each tag. I just switched them around.  Each doll represents a gal in the cast.  Each one has the correct-ish hair color and usually there was something about the doll that reminded me of that person.  
I made my own "chipboard" letters using my Cricut and handstamped the Best Night Ever phrase.  
Each one had something sparkly or shiny and several had bits of lace.  I love these dolls so much.  I'll have more posts of them soon.  

Materials used: The kraft paper is from Joann's cut using SU's Top Note die and inked with Vintage Photo Distressed Ink Pad by Tim Holtz.  The doilies are Martha Stewart purchased at Michael's.  The bodies are stamped on dictionary paper and inked with Vintage Photo. The papers are from my stash.  

No comments:

Post a Comment