Thursday, September 24, 2015

Here is the first Pocket letter I ever made.  I exchanged with my dear friend in Ohio.  We are both obsessed with the Julie Nutting paper dolls.  The papers I used are from Crate Paper.  A line called "Farmhouse"

 This is it all folded up and ready to send.  I made a band to go around it to hold it all together.  

This is a close up of the band.  Lots of little details.  


I just love this paper line.  I used a 6x6 pad for this project but I have the 12x12 pad as well.  I'm kind of hoarding it.  The banner across the top is removable.  

Here's a close up of the doll.  She has a lace hanky in her pocket.  


These are tiny Julie Nutting dolls I laminated and make into paper clips.  The rhinestone on this doll and the heart on the one above are adhered on top of the laminate.  They are just so darn cute.

I am hooked on Pocket Letters now, too.  I made on for a sweet young mom in Italy and received a lovely one back.  Next I am making another doll one for a lovely lady here in the US.  

No comments:

Post a Comment