Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall and Thanksgiving Decorations

I found some great fall and Thanksgiving ideas to share with you.  Choose one to do for your house and share it with me.
Got a short candle?  Just elevate it on a box or can or something similar inside the bowl and the apples around it will hide it.
Spray adhesive would work I think to adhere the leaves to the glass.  Don't you just adore the little bird?  So sweet.
Use beans or birdseed or sand or rice or gravel or whatever you have handy in the bottom of your vase. No vase? A canning jar would do the trick just as well.

Ok so the focal point of this picture are the leaves in the center of the table but the pumpkins hanging in the background are too stinking cute to pass right over.  Love them!
And a bell jar!!  I. MUST. HAVE. A. BELL. JAR!!!!
And this - this is glorious. I bought pumpkins and silver spray paint.  This is the one I'm gonna try. Stay tuned....

5 comments:

  1. LOVE decorating for fall and LOVE all these ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I am off to the patch today to look for some small pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great ideas! I love the silver pumpkins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely natural decorations! Love the silver pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete